Title: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Author: JK Rowling
Stars Earned: 4.6/5
Why do you feel that way?
"It was an interesting plot and a quick read (due to the script format). It did get weird and twisted, but that was expected. I don't think it quite met the standards set by the first 7 books. Also, there were some discrepancies from the beginning of the series and some things that definitely could have been explained better/more. Having stage directions was interesting and fun/unusual. Overall, it was a quick and enjoyable addition to the greatest series I've ever read in my life and I would recommend it."
- Kelly L, grade 11
Want to read this? Check out our catalog to see if it's in or if you need to place a hold.
Want to see your review here? If you're a teen of Braintree's Thayer Public Library, you can!
More Summer Reading Reviews will be posted soon, but if you missed summer reading you can email them to the Thayer Public Library's Teen Librarian!