DOUBLE FEATURE!!
Book: Diary
of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules (Bk.2)
and
Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Last Straw (bk.3)
Book:
and
Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Last Straw (bk.3)
Author: Anthony Horowitz

Rating(1-5 Stars): 5 stars
On Rodrick Rules: "I
loved this book because it is fun and kind of funny and I likes every other
book." - M.M., age 11
On The Last Straw: "I liked this book because it is fun to read and funny and I have liked every book of a Wimpy Kid that I have read." - M.M., age 11
Librarian Note: Have you read Captain Underpants? How about The Last Kids on Earth (by Max Brallier)?
On The Last Straw: "I liked this book because it is fun to read and funny and I have liked every book of a Wimpy Kid that I have read." - M.M., age 11
Librarian Note: Have you read Captain Underpants? How about The Last Kids on Earth (by Max Brallier)?