Friday, April 6, 2018

Teen S.R. '17 Review: Sealed with a Secret

Book: Sealed with a Secret
Author: Lisa Schroeder

35012081
Rating(1-5 Stars): 4.5  stars

"I really enjoyed reading “Sealed With a Secret” by Lisa Schroeder. This book was about a girl that found a spell to make people become closer together, she decides to use this spell to become closer to her sister, who is having a tough time being away from her boyfriend. I thought this book had great detail like when it describes how it looks when they are in town visiting shops, looking for clues. Reading this book made you feel like you were actually in the story watching them. This story was so interesting I didn’t want to put it down. My favorite part in the book is at the end when they are at the cemetery and they become good friendly sisters again.." - M.F., age 10