For 7th Grade We Read...
Book: Counting
By 7’s
Book:
Author: Holly Goldberg Slein

Rating(1-5 Stars)
5 Stars: "I really like this book and once you start reading you can't stop, when Willow lost everything, she didn't give up." - M.M., age. 11
0 Stars: "This
book deserves -5 because it was the worst book ever. It was boring and stupid.
Spoiler alert the parents die." - N.S., age 12
For 8th Grade We Read...
Book: The Reason I Jump
Book:
Author: Naoki
Higashida

Rating(1-5 Stars)
"I
felt that this book was boring and repetitive. There was no plot for most of
the story, only questions. I thought it was cool to see some aspects of a
person with autism’s life" - J.B., age. 13
Librarian's Note: Books are as diverse as the readers who check them out of the library. If you ever wonder why there are so many books in the world, now you know! So don't let these reviews sway you one way or another, check them out for yourself!
Librarian's Note: Books are as diverse as the readers who check them out of the library. If you ever wonder why there are so many books in the world, now you know! So don't let these reviews sway you one way or another, check them out for yourself!